Football season is back and that means my man is one happy guy. And believe it or not, but this self-proclaimed girly girl has become quite the football fanatic. Not only are our days filled with all the commentary [love me some Mike&Mike], fantasy stats, and picks for the week. But we now have football dinner’s to look forward to on Sundays. Last season I spoke of how on Sundays, we have our “football dinners” which basically means our dinner must be finger food. It’s kinda my little challenge I give to myself each week. I must use what I have in the fridge & it must be fork optional. I mean finger-foods are a must while one cheers on / shouts
profanities at one’s beloved teams, right? [Redskins & fantasy teams alike]
These roll ups were so yummy and super easy to put together. Sundays are fundays for a reason, and the reason does not include a lot of time and effort on… well anything. Just keep it real, you could put buffalo sauce on a shoelace and I’d be on board. [shoulder shrug]
- Begin by combining chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce in a medium mixing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls. Fill each crescent roll with about 1-2 tbsp of shredded chicken mixture. Roll up crescent roll tightly, making sure the chicken mixture stays within the roll. Tuck corners and ends in, and lay on a baking sheet with seam side down.
- Whip egg and water together to create egg wash. Brush this egg wash over completed crescent rolls to ensure a golden result.
- Bake filled crescent rolls for about 8-10 minutes, or until crescent rolls are risen, golden and shiny.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce. We are a ranch family, through and through!