Ready for a ridiculously easy appetizer? This is a quick go-to of mine that is always a crowd pleee-zer. I usually cook the tortellini the night before a party or event and then toast it up about 20 minutes before guests are supposed to arrive. Simple enough? Yes. I say yes.
- Cook tortellini until al dente.
- Spread tortellini out evenly on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle bread crumb topping over tortellini and place baking sheet under the broiler on low.
- Broil for 7-9 minutes, or until tortellini is crisp to the touch and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping!