- In a large mixing bowl combine; apples, cranberry slices, oatmeal packet, and McCormick Cinnamon Sugar Seasoning.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, dot with butter evenly.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes or until apples are softened.
- Prepare salted caramel sauce while crumble is baking.
- Serve with your choice of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or cool whip [my choice] and drizzle salted caramel sauce on top!
I don’t bake. This is an illusion. I swear. So either I’m an illusionist or this was that easy. Who doesn’t want tasty & easy? Don’t answer that. I’m still in shock I made a salted caramel sauce. I! I made that. And was seriously so simple it was like a dream. Or an
out of body experience. Or maybe it just tasted like a dream? I’m gonna go with all of the above. This crumble is sitting on the corner of awesome & bomb diggity. Jump on it.