A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of checking out one of the newest spots in town. Le Parc Bistro is a French inspired bistro located in downtown Frederick, MD. Below you can see how it scored on the infamous rubric, but first here’s a couple of nuggets to chew on that I noticed right away & a few photos to wet your appetite.
- the ambiance instantly feels French, and if you’ve been to France you know exactly what I mean. it’s no frills or fuse; just clean, welcoming, comfortable and filled with mouth-watering aromas.
- if you’re indecisive you may be in trouble. when perusing the menu it’s hard to decide on what to order, because it all sounds good. this is a good thing.
- two words : duck poutine. #must
- the bathroom feels like Julia Child decorated it herself.
- I kinda wish the wait staff had arrogant French accents. what, a girl can dream.
from top to bottom: main dining area looking in from the bar area, shrimp bisque topped with puff pastry (drool), salade lyonnaise lardons, poached egg, frisée, w/a dijon vinaigrette, classic creme brûlée
207 West Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701
like them on FB & check it out for yourself.
I deem it totally…deelightful 😉